ERROR UPLOAD PHOTO'S by Cor Visser
[Today at 12:31:02 pm]
User comments on "mygallery" images by Leif_e
[June 26, 2016, 08:59:01 am]
RSGallery2 4.2.0 for Joomla 3.5 is released by whazzup
[June 08, 2016, 06:50:07 pm]
Mygalleries: A few questions by whazzup
[June 05, 2016, 10:45:05 pm]
upgrade 4.2.0 by Leif_e
[May 31, 2016, 10:18:59 pm]
User Comments: 'Input Box' not shown and 'Send' not working by Leif_e
[May 31, 2016, 06:26:22 pm]
PHP upgrade from 5.3 to 5.6 and RSGallery2 version 3.2.0 by whazzup
[May 24, 2016, 06:19:14 pm]
Actual development by whazzup
[May 01, 2016, 08:53:04 pm]
Welcome to the portal of RSGallery2
RSGallery2 is one of several gallery extensions/components for the well known CMS Joomla! RSGallery is around since the Mambo days and is orginally developed by Ronald Smit. Since then, RSGallery has evolved into what it is nowadays. Although always developing, RSGallery2 is produced with the user in mind first.
The simplest gallery you can ever think of... You only need a few clicks to install it through Joomla's install manager. A few more to create your own galleries. Your website with a gallery is ready to go within a couple of minutes, and simple to customise to reflect YOU.
RSGallery2 is very feature rich; just to name a few: mass (batch) uploading of images. Users having their own gallery where they can upload and share their images, watermarking, resizing and for the advanced user an own templating system.
RSGallery2 offers high quality support with its active community and it's own team. Just do a search on the forums over here and probably your question is already answered. If not, please post your problem in the appropriate category.
Will it always be free?
RSGallery2 is released by the GPL licence and will be free to use (as in free beer). If you like the project and want to give something back, please help out other users in the forums and share your code. In case you want support us financially, please consider a donation
June 08, 2016, 06:50:07 pm by whazzup
Views: 1043 | Comments: 0
Sorry the upload size is 6.7 Megabytes internally (2.4M as *.zip) which is not accepted for ZIP upload on some servers
Please upload by hand and install by files from server Improved:
- Redesigned maintenance section (form)
- Maintenance has now three zones
- -> Repair zone: View config, improve db and images
- -> Danger zone: Configuration raw edit, purge data and delete all images
- -> Upgrade zone: (from 1.x or 2.x) Repair misssing database tables, ...
- New in Maintenance->Upgrade zone: Compare actual DB with requierd RSG2 sql file and fix any discrepancies
- Maintenance design with icomoon icons
- Rewritten code: Every function (button) with two icomoon icons on the "button" is completely written anew
- Basic checks and changes for running under PHP7
- Edit of forms 'gallery' and 'images' missed the permission selection
- Images in header of slideshow were arranged in two rows instead of one
- My gallery: Add image or add gallery didn't add image or gallery
- User Comments: 'Input Box' not shown and 'Send' not working
- Permissions (ACL) can be set for gallery or image in edit form again
- Fixed: Users of My gallery could upload in foreign galleries
- Slideshow slideshow_pathfusion is not running.
May 01, 2016, 08:53:04 pm by whazzup
Views: 1965 | Comments: 0
Since RSGallery2 has matched Joomla 3x we were still busy developing in the backend.
Actual released improvements:
- The control panel is redesinged
- Debug parts are moved to mantenance
- Upload formes are combined to one start page
Next step is the redisign of maintenance and the available functions there.
I want to continue with the other parts and yes pagination is on my list ;-)
July 22, 2015, 12:58:44 pm by whazzup
Views: 9313 | Comments: 0
The actual version looks fairly stable. We are still developing it further. A list of ideas which may be changed / developed is on github https://github.com/RSGallery2/RSGallery2_Component/issues
. The long list tells more that we have intentions and not that the component is not working. Feel free to add your ideas there or here in the forum "Features requests !"
Would you like to join our development team ?
We need all the help we can get, so an open welcome is granted ;-).
Support the project
Is RSGallery2 useful to you?
Consider a (small) donation to keep the project running:
The latest release of RSGallery2 for Joomla! 3.x is version 4.2.0 J3x
The latest release of RSGallery2 for Joomla! 2.5 is version 3.2.0.
The latest release of RSGallery2 for Joomla! 1.5 is version 2.3.0.
- Total Members: 4.882
- Total Posts: 15.984
- Total Topics: 4.475
- Total Categories: 4
- Total Boards: 33
- Most Online: 799